A crunchy, fruity summer delight.
- UNIBIC Oatmeal Digestive Cookies – 6 cookies
- Unibic Choco Nut Cookies – 6 cookies
- Butter – 1 teaspoon
- Seasonal Fruits of your liking – chopped into bite sized pieces. You could use mangoes, bananas, apples, kiwis, strawberries etc.
- Ice Cream of your choice – 200ml
How to make it
- Crush the UNIBIC Oatmeal Digestive cookies into a chunky powder
- Melt butter and add it to the cookie powder
- Take a serving glass with a flat bottom and place the cookie and butter mixture into it. Press down firmly
- Set this the refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Layer the chopped fruits onto the cookie mix
- Top this with a layer of ice-cream
- Add a layer of chunky UNIBIC Choco-nut cookies
- Repeat the layers in this manner until you are happy with the result.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes before serving
Tip: Use a serving glass with a wide mouth. Dig into the sundae all the way to the bottom with each bite!