A quick-fix dessert that your guests will love!
- UNIBIC Choco Chip Cookies – 12 cookies
- Vanilla ice-cream – 200ml
- Cooking Chocolate – 80g
How to make it
- Place the Unibic Choco Chip cookies in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Make sure that the ice cream is frozen solid and then cut cookie sized slices of it. You can use a round cookie-cutter if you want round slices.(If the ice cream is soft, it will make the cookies soggy, so make sure it is frozen solid)
- Remove the frozen cookies. Take one cookie and place a slice of the ice-cream on it. Place another cookie on top to make a sandwich.
- Pop the sandwiches into the freezer for two hours to set nicely.
- Melt the cooking chocolate using a microwave or a double boiler
- Take the cookie sandwiches out of the freezer and dunk them in the melted chocolate. Make sure that there is an even coating of the chocolate on all sides.
- Place this back into the freezer
- Remove the sandwiches from the freezer and serve them immediately.