A quick and easy recipe for chocoholics! Perfect for Birthday Parties.
- UNIBIC Choco Nut Cookies – 4 cookies
- Cooking Chocolate – 100 grams
- Condensed milk – 30 grams
- Toasted Almonds – As a garnish
How to make it
- Take about 3/4th of the chocolate and cut it into small pieces. Save the rest for step 7.
- Melt the chocolate using a microwave or a double boiler, being careful not to burn it.
- Add the condensed milk into the melted chocolate and stir well.
- Crush the Choco Nut Cookies and add them to this mixture.
- Roll the mixture into bite sized portions / rolls
- Place the rolls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and dip the rolls in it.
- Place it back in the refrigerator till it sets.
- Once set, garnish with toasted almonds and you’re ready to serve the delicious cookie choco rolls.